Town Hall Meeting 9/16/14
posted about 6 years ago by Tristen from Weed Fire Community Recovery Effort
Phone Numbers: Police Department - information line (9 designated numbers): 938-5034, 938-5035...938-5042 CalFire Information Line: 530-408-6167 Humaine Society - Lost/recovered pets: 926-4052
- Still cautioning against drinking water in the downtown area.
- As of 9/17/14 the Evacuation shelter (previously at Mt. Shasta High School and Yreka High School) is being consolidated to the Mt. Shasta Armory.
- Pacific Power hopes to have all power restored by close of business 9/17/14.
- Notify friends and family that you are safe and well on American Red Cross's website https://safeandwell.communityos.org/zf/safe/add
- Hope Community Church in Mt. Shasta has an abundant amount of stuff to assist with every immediate need - clothes, food, toiletries, etc. They will be open 8am-8pm.
- There will be future follow up meetings. We will keep you posted.
Post a new comment
News by topic
Other recent news
Wrapping it Up
Our last monthly public meeting was held last Tuesday, October 10, 2017. At that time,…
United Way to support new Community Center in Siskiyou County
The Board of Directors of United Way of Northern California (UWNC) has approved disbursement of…
Weed LTRG to City Council Report 9/14/17
As funding for staffing the LTRG Case Management, Volunteer Coordinator and Construction Coordinator…